WAN Service Provider
Global ITN is an intelligent WAN service provider, Broadband Provider, Internet Services Provider offers from architecture to maintenance and support. This enables you to manage internet transit and data transfer whilst delivering reliable connectivity to users and to your business.
Wide area network (WAN) is responsible for interconnecting multiple locations that are already connected with local area networks (LAN). At a basic level, WAN can be explained as a network of LANs. The scope of WAN is unlimited and can be extended to any location globally. If you have business operations and subsequent networking demands at multiple locations, you need WAN to simultaneously support your overall chain of network driven operations. A high performing WAN service will give your business access to centralised data centres or cloud services to supervise the essential aspects of your business functions. WAN performance is determined by understanding and managing traffic flow to essential IT services across multiple geographical locations. Global ITN can architect, implement and manage WAN services to ensure that data access and internet utilisation is optimised to suit your business’ requirements.
Whether you have limited exposure and understanding of WAN technology or are associated with the IT industry you may need guidance to strategically plan and implement the network in the desired way in order to provide uninterrupted support for your core business functions. Global ITN can provide intelligent WAN services which manage internet transit and data transfer with ease. Being a specialist WAN service provider, we have been facilitating highly strategic solutions to companies with varying priorities and demands for many years.
What Global ITN offers:
- Prioritizing traffic and allocating bandwidth to shape traffic.
- Reducing data sent across WAN by removing redundant data.
- Limit bandwidth usage by compacting data size through data compression.
- Faster access to data caching, hosting regularly using data locally.
- Streamlining data protocols which bundles multiple requests from chatty applications into one.
- Manage bandwidth or quality of internet service by putting limits on how much bandwidth certain kinds of resource-hogging applications can monopolize.