It is vital that you are aware of all aspects of your systems’ equipment, applications, network, and incoming and outgoing traffic before a problem arises. Global ITN’s network monitoring service automatically analyses, diagnoses and resolves network performance issues before issues occur. This prevents downtime affecting the daily functioning of your business.
Routers, switches, firewalls and VPNs can be essential components of any high performing network. This complexity can present challenges to a business in how best to monitor a network to ensure consistent and optimum performance.
Our network monitoring solution makes this process simple and clear for our clients. We review the architecture of your network and create a continuous monitoring program that is applied to your business. Global ITN will produce regular reports on the operational performance of your network, highlighting any apparent trends. This holistic approach gives you a better understanding of the composition and complexity of your IT network by providing clear information on the mechanisms of each individual component of the network.
What Global ITN offers:
- Reliability: Network monitoring keeps track of critical project appliances and software. At the same time, it notifies your Network Administrator before issues affect the users and cause problems. Ultimately, giving you a proactive problem-solving method.
- Capacity Planning: Having a thorough understanding of how your devices are being used allows you to proactively identify areas that require additional resources. Thus, this enables a controlled roll out of any additional capacity.
- Troubleshooting: With network monitoring, you can quickly identify if there is a particular problem device. To minimise network downtime the network monitoring solution will detect, diagnose and fix the problem.
- Tracking Trends: Problems can occur intermittently or at certain peak times and this may be hard to pinpoint. Continuous network monitoring ensures a thorough tracking of key trends.
- Ensure Security: All Denial of Service (DoS) conditions, whether caused deliberately by an attacker or not, will share one key characteristic, unavailable resources. Also, the monitoring of resources on your network for security reduces the risk of this occurring, making your network safer.